Valentine’s Day is Sunday, February 14th
Our store is open!· Pre-order fruit and chocolate for in-store or curbside pickup, Walk-ins are welcome!
· We will have extended hours Thursday, February 11th – Saturday, February 13th from 8am-8pm
Curbside Pickup Available
To order curbside pickup:
· Order online at dbchocolate.com and choose curbside pickup at check out as the fourth option under shipping method or call our store to place your order at (609) 443-4747.· Once your order is ready we will give you a call that it is ready for pick up.
· When you arrive give us a call and we will bring it out.
Shipping Valentine’s Chocolate?
Valentine chocolates:· While we do our best, we cannot guarantee arrival on certain dates
· We advise you to order Valentine’s Day chocolate early to ensure your items arrive in time for the holiday.
· Like Christmas, due to volume of orders and unknown weather conditions there may be delays in delivery, which we cannot be held accountable for.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Fruit:· Shipment of chocolate covered fruit must be shipped with Next Day Air and will be sent out Thursday for Friday delivery, unless otherwise specified.
· For an additional $15 it can be sent out on Friday for Saturday delivery (you must still choose next day air.)
· Just a reminder that we recommend consuming chocolate covered fruit within 24 hours of the day it is delivered to ensure freshness.
When will my order ship out?
All orders placed Monday through Thursday before 4pm EST will ship out the same day except for orders placed on a Friday. All orders after 4pm EST will ship the next business day except for orders placed on a Friday will be shipped out the following Monday.
It's really hot where I live, how do you package the chocolates for this?
We use Thermal Bubble Insulation and Ice Packs for all shipments to warm weather states. In certain cases we may call you to ship out the product on a cooler day for arrival.
Do I have to ship overnight delivery for Fresh Chocolate Strawberries and other fruits?
You may ship GROUND delivery to the following states: DE, PA, NYC, CT, MA. All other ship to states you must choose overnight delivery to ensure the freshest product.
Do I need to freeze my order to keep it fresh?
No. We do not recommend freezing our chocolates as they may get condensation and/or mushy. Store your chocolates in a cool dry place away from odors as chocolate will absorb those odors. Please consume your chocolates in a timely manner of a Week to Ten days for best flavor.
Can I place an order to be shipped outside of the United States?
Right now David Bradley Chocolatier only ships to United States addresses.
Can I ship to a PO Box?
We ship via UPS and PO Box Addresses are not allowed, you may want to consider sending the product to you or your recipient's workplace instead for faster delivery.
Can I ship to more than one person on one order?
Yes, you can ship to as many people as you like in one order. Here are the steps you will take to ship to multiple people on one order:
Step 1: Follow blue instructions below:
- Step 2: Follow blue instructions below:
- Repeat for all shipments.